1. How teaching in RANJIT TUTORIALS is useful to our child?
Our main aim is to make the child’s overall progress. We just don’t teach them the school curriculum but we also prepare them for various competitive exams. At RANJIT TUTORIALS, we prepare students with subject knowledge as well as the skill to apply it in competitive examinations.
2. Till today my ward has studied on his own and secured highest aggregate, why should he/she join RANJIT TUTORIALS?
At RANJIT TUTORIALS, we focused on building strong foundation of students, sharpen their skills and prepare them to face a competitive environment at National level effectively.
3. When & how can I enquire for Admission at RANJIT TUTORIALS?
You can enquire about courses and other information either by calling on our helpline number: 91-9876313376 or can also visit RANJIT TUTORIALS at our office timings between 5pm-8pm except Sunday.
4. Can you send details regarding fee structure, class commencement and admission procedure through sms over mobile?
No, we don’t send details regarding Admission over mobile. You can visit our website www.ranjittutorials.com or call on our helpline number: 91-9876313376 or can visit RANJIT TUTORIALS. Also you can email us on email@example.com and get course details over email.
5. Is there any hostel facility for students at RANJIT TUTORIALS?
RANJIT TUTORIALS does not own any hostel. However there are many hostels available for boys/girls near RANJIT TUTORIALS.
6. How will I come to know that my ward is attending his classes regularly?
At RANJIT TUTORIALS, we take attendance regularly and you will be informed via sms and phone call if your ward is not attending his classes regularly. You can check the attendance online also by visiting our website.
7. Do you provide any demo classes?
Yes, we provide demo classes for 3 days. But anyone can’t judge the teaching methodology or teaching style in one or two lectures.
8. Do you have any crash courses?
No, we don’t have any crash courses. You can register for yearlong Classroom Courses.
9. Which medium do you opt in teaching at RANJIT TUTORIALS?
Classes are conducted in English/ Hindi/ Punjabi medium.
10. Do you provide coaching for subjects other then PCM?
Yes, we provide classes for English Speaking, Computer basics etc.
11. What is the duration of classes at RANJIT TUTORIALS?
One hour for each Class/ Subject.
12. I am taking late admission and I am not able to attend class from first day, are there any revision classes at RANJIT TUTORIALS where I can cover topics till date?
No, there are no revision classes. Though we have facility of doubt sessions where students can clear their doubts and cover remaining topics.
13. Are there any extra classes at RANJIT TUTORIALS?
As such extra classes are not a part of Classroom Courses, but some extra classes may be conducted on valid requirements as decided by faculties.
14. How will you communicate results to parents?
Student performance report will be available on our website and also be communicated to the Parents on the mobile number given by them in the Application Form. You can also call on our helpline number to know their ward’s academic performance.
15. Are there any motivation session for students?
RANJIT TUTORIALS conducts special classes in which students are motivated for their future targets.
16. Do I need to bring any books with me when I come to RANJIT TUTORIALS?
RANJIT TUTORIALS provides you complete study material that is developed in accordance to NCERT syllabus, though if you want you can purchase books for your reference.
17. What will be duration of courses and when the classes will end?
The course duration is of one year and the class end date will be informed to the students.
18. My ward hesitates in asking question, how will he/ she overcome that?
At RANJIT TUTORIALS, we have doubt sessions where the student can clear his/her doubts.
19. My ward is very much weak, less attentive and not at all studious. Will RANJIT TUTORIALS be beneficial for him?
RANJIT TUTORIALS has a competitive, enthusiastic environment which will motivate him to grow in a right direction.
20. Is it sufficient for me to concentrate on RANJIT TUTORIALS study material alone to attain my goal or do I need other supplements?
For all kinds of exams (school exams/competitive exams), RANJIT TUTORIALS has developed very fine quality study material that do not require any further supplement.
21. Can I pay the fees in installments?