Skip to content
- Mobile phones should be switched off before entering the class room.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded or transferred in any case what so ever.
- After the due date, a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged from the defaulters.
- Class lectures will not be repeated for the students failing to attend the classes.
- All the tests are compulsory. No separate test will be held in case of absence.
- Any indiscipline, irregular attendance, lack of progress will be viewed seriously.
- RANJIT TUTORIALS is not responsible for any loss of vehicle, mobile phones or other belongings.
TUTORIALS reserves the right to make alteration / amendment in its
programmes / fees without prior notice. All decision are the sole
discretion of the RANJIT TUTORIALS.
- If the study material
provided to the student is lost or misplaced by the student, a
duplicateset of study material can be obtained by paying the appriopiate
amount of study material.
- Students/ parents should intimate the
RANJIT TUTORIALS about any change in their mobile number/
correspondence address. Parents to kindly remove DND on their mobile
numbers to get SMSes regarding their wards performance/ progress/
attendance or any other necessary information.
- RANJIT TUTORIALS
reserves the right to admission , it can deny admission to anyone
without quoting any explanation. In all matters, the decision of
Director shall be final.